Not quite as many updates on this post, but I made some more progress and took some more pictures! First thing was I had to finish putting up insulation on the sides in the storage/kitchen area in the back.
After I finished putting up the last pieces of insulation, I started tacking on the inner wall of the door-side wall. This side was a little bit trickier, in that I didn’t have as much help this time, and lining up the plywood was a little tougher with the bigger opening for the door. Also there was more wiring to cut openings for and it was a little bit more of a bear. So I cut out the openings for the wiring, screwed on the inner walls, and lastly cut out the opening for the door and cut the profile of the wall to match up.
That took up a majority of the time I had available this weekend, but I used the last of my time to cut some 1″X2″ pieces to size to stretch across the walls to help stabilize the whole structure. Once I have all of these spars put on (roughly 8-12 of them total) then I’ll start putting in new flooring and then start on the roof!
That’s it for this weekend, I’ll post more progress as I make more progress. Feel free to comment on suggested colors, still not sure what I want to paint/stain the inside or outside, so I’m open!