Been a while since I’ve posted anything, but I’ve made a lot more progress with the trailer!
I ordered a door and a set of windows, along with an overhead air vent (more pics of that to come later) which came in the mail about a week ago. After the door and windows came in the mail, I started sketching out and cutting the walls out of the two 4×8 foot sheets of plywood that I have. Got both walls cut out, and had just enough time to cut out the opening for the door and get the door fitted in before I ran out of daylight.
Throughout this coming week, I’ll be attempting to put up the new walls and bolt them to the floor and frame of the trailer. Look for more photos later!!
Doors, windows, and walls oh my!